As a Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009, we must realize that it is best if we are spend our time wisely. For that to happen, you should make list and plan each day.
Here are some tips that I follow and I am sure it is very effective also to all the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009.
1. Plan your work – Long range planning for five or six days helps you to see how your work fits into the overall weekly picture. Detailed planning is absolutely necessary materials. With proper planning, you can gather the necessary materials, systems and procedures and utilize spare moments for preparation of caoming events. This takes the rush out of life by giving you the time for fitting the whole program together.
2. List your Tasks– At the end of each day, list jobs that need to be done the very next day. Number them in the order of their importance. Then think about the materials that these job will require. Your mind will then begin to prepare you for that many tasks that will require your attention the following day.
3. Develop a regular work schedule – Many people hate to be tied a regular schedule. Some many even feel that it cuts down on their spontaneity and creativity. When you dictate certain activities for regular times, your mind has already been warmed to the task. Regardless of the activity, you will find that you have less resistance to difficult jobs and are mentally prepared for each tasks.
4. Do related jobs together – Each time you change to a different type of work, your mind has to changed gears.. Sometimes as much as 20 minutes can be required to make that mental transition. When you do jobs that have aspects together, you cut down on mental time lag. The more related characteristics that tasks have in common, the greater the bebenit of grouping then together.
5. Learn to rest creativity – The mind and body soon tire of working at one type of job or one place or position. Fatigue begins to set in. Frequently, all that is needed is a momentary change of pace. Sometimes you can take five minutes to think through a program or read an article and then return to the tasks at hand.
I hope that this article will help you to manage you time wisely, even though you are a Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 or not.